SORRY, SOME LINKS MAY NOT BE WORKING
THIS PAGE & WEBSITE ARE BEING UPDATED
Are you a globe-trotting momma who:
- Wants to embrace life abroad but is overwhelmed with how to raise a family overseas
- Is new (or even seasoned) to the SAHM lifestyle & needs encouragement
- An athlete wife or expat mom looking to connect and grow
- Wants to learn simple and quick ways to lead a more natural lifestyle
- Is looking to build relationships with other like-minded mommas
- Looking to share funny, crazy, real-life stories
We should probably get to know each other a little better!
Hey, my name’s Sheree (insert hand wave + huge grin ;))
I’m a stay at home mom to 2, basketball wife to my best and the writer behind darling steps.
I encourage moms to embrace their current season of life through inspirational mishaps of my own. Helping you, (and me) to grow intentionally in our marriages, parenting, and home. All the while traveling! Hello #livingoutloud
“Don’t walk behind me, I may not lead. Don’t walk in front of me, I may not follow. Just walk beside me and be my friend.” – Albert Camus
From Suits to Sweats
I spent roughly a decade working and attending school full time before quitting my jobs to become a stay at home globe-trotting mom. I dove into marriage and motherhood without any idea of what to do. Stumbling my way to find purpose, peace, unity & order in a non-conventional way of living. Using my stubborn, strong mindset, background studies in the “-ology’s” (socio & psych) and type A personality, I hit the ground running.
(Note: I’ve fallen, tripped & stumbled more times than I’m willing to admit.)
These days you’ll find me sharing tips on the blog & on medium. I also give a glimpse into our crazy life on Instagram over @darlingsteps
I’m obsessed with helping expat wives and moms like you:
Discover what it means to be intentional
Rid the overwhelm of being a SAHM
Find ways to break free from depression & anxiety.
Enjoy the lives we live.
& Feel good doing it
Here’s a snippet of what I believe:
- You need to care for yourself before you care for anyone else
- A healthy marriage is the foundation of a home
- You can successfully raise your children as nomads & yes they will be world changers!
- Being intentional takes strategy
- Sweatpants are acceptable anytime. Polished nails are the ultimate confidence booster, and that great food & sloppy duck face kisses are the solutions to pretty much anything that tries ruin a day.
- In big ideas. Dreaming big. The transformative power of gratitude.
- In genuine, authentic, soulful conversations
- Spreading joy and sprinkling grace.
- Lifting up, instead of tearing down
- Giving ourselves permission to be extraordinary #Gobonnies – To be unique.
- In sharing stories
- In community
“There is an abundance need in this world for your exact brand of beautiful” -Lysa TerKeurst
Want to know more about the girl behind the screen? Let’s get up close & personal. Come nosey on over *here*
No matter what people tell you, words and ideas can change the world.
– Robin Williams
Stick around friend:
Because I’ve had my fair share of travels, here are some great tips!
This has been by far, the toughest job God has called me to do. Here are some posts that hope you find helpful & encouraging
As I learn how to do life as a Jesus loving SAHM, wife, homeschooling mama, & so much more- I continue to grow & learn.
Won’t you join me in running this race together?
Well, if you’ve read all the way to the bottom here friend- Thank you! I appreciate you. I hope you stay awhile and find yourself encouraged with new strength to carry on. I write for you. For me. And even though we haven’t met, I cherish you. Cheering you on darling, with my arms open wide *virtual hug*
LETS CONNECT, XO
Instagram is my happy place!
Tweet me on Twitter.
I heart Pinterest!
Find me floating around Facebook.
I hope you’ll find yourself feeling encouraged in whatever season you’re in, inspired to be the mother, wife & homemaker God called you to be & leave feeling loved. Because indeed my darling, you are! Come back soon mmm.kay?
If you’re new to darling steps, go ahead & sign up, so you never miss a post. (Of course, you’ll also get access to a FREE resource library of goodies 🙂
Looking to get in touch with questions or thoughts on a collaboration? Please contact me @ hello at darlingsteps dot com.
“Your flaws are perfect for the heart that is meant to love you.”
I hope you find something here on my site that makes your day…A little better than it was before.